The Pioneer Drum & Bugle Corps & Color Guard, based in Milwaukee, WI, is looking for talented young men and women to join the corps in 2018.
Experience the summer of your life with a World Class corps as you tour the country on the way to the Drum Corps International World Championships in Indianapolis, IN.
Current Openings (Updated 5/21/18)
Brass - Trumpet (1) & Baritone (1)
Percussion - Front Ensemble: (1) Rack & (1) Synth
Color Guard - Flags & Weapons (2 Female/2 Male)
For information on joining Pioneer 2018:
1) Complete our Information Request Form
2) Join our 2018 Interest and Audition Group on Facebook
3) Join the Facebook Group for the section of your choice:
- Brass - Trumpets
- Brass - Mellophones
- Brass - Baritones
- Brass - Tuba
- Front Ensemble/Pit
- Color Guard
4) Check out the Audition Materials for your section.
5) Make plans to be at our Rehearsal Camps:
6) Check out our Frequently Asked Questions
7) Start planning how you're going to pay your dues with our Guide to Fundraising
8) Create a Google Account if you do not already have one. We use Google products such as Google Docs & Google Drive to collect/distribute information over the course of the season. We will ask you for your Google/Gmail email address later in the camp season.
9) Check back often for additional news and details on the upcoming season!