The Pioneer Drum & Bugle Corps is proud to announce our 2015 Milwaukee camp dates. In preparation for the 2015 DCI World Class tour, the corps will be hosting a series of camps in Milwaukee/Cudahy area on the following dates:
- January 9th-11th
- February 6th-8th
- March 13th-15th
- April 24th-26th
- May 22nd-25th
Following the completion of our May Camp, the corps will transition into spring training on May 26th.
Additional satellite audition events will be announced at a later date.
The Pioneer Drum & Bugle Corps & Color Guard, based in Milwaukee, WI, is looking for talented young men and women to join the corps in 2015.
Experience the summer of your life with a World Class corps as you tour the country on the way to the Drum Corps International World Championships in Indianapolis, IN.
For information on joining Pioneer 2015:
1) Complete our Information Request Form
2) Join our 2015 Interest and Audition Group on Facebook
3) Start making plans to attend our 2015 Camps!
4) Check out our Frequently Asked Questions
5) Check out our helpful Guide to Fundraising
6) Create a Google Account if you do not already have one. We use Google products such as Google Docs & Google Drive to collect/distribute information over the course of the season. We will ask you for your Google/Gmail email address later in the camp season.
7) Check back often for updates including audition materials and more!
Your contribution helps us become Better Every Day and serve today's youth with an experience that is unmatched!