NO FEBRUARY CAMP: With the cancellation of the New Orleans trip, we will have no Rehearsal/Camp next month. We will use the time to continue recruiting and strongly encourage new interested people to use our Video Auditions. For $75.00 through the video audition, we will assess a person’s skill level, their potential, and where in the Pioneer Corps they will best fit and perform in the 2017 Season. Questions answered and advice through critique will be handled by the Caption Head and also possibly from the teaching staff..
VOLUNTEER TEACHING STAFF WANTED
♣ To assist at our winter Rehearsal Camps and also for Spring Training in Milwaukee, WI
o MARCH 10-11-12
o APRIL 28-29-30
o MAY 26-27-28-29
o MAY 31- JUNE 23
♣ All areas of instruction are welcome. Please submit your previous experience, availability, and area of expertise to:
o PHONE: 414-327-2847
The Pioneer Drum & Bugle Corps & Color Guard, based in Milwaukee, WI, is looking for talented young men and women to join the corps in 2017.
Experience the summer of your life with a World Class corps as you tour the country on the way to the Drum Corps International World Championships in Indianapolis, IN.
For information on joining Pioneer 2017:
1) Complete our Information Request Form
2) Join our 2017 Interest and Audition Group on Facebook
3) Check out the Music & Audition Downloads (Some captions may not be available immediately).
4) Make plans to be at our Winter & Spring Camps
5) Check out our Frequently Asked Questions
6) Start planning how you're going to pay your dues with our Guide to Fundraising
7) Create a Google Account if you do not already have one. We use Google products such as Google Docs & Google Drive to collect/distribute information over the course of the season. We will ask you for your Google/Gmail email address later in the camp season.
8) Check back often for additional news and details on the upcoming season!
|News From the Top|
Your contribution helps us become Better Every Day and serve today's youth with an experience that is unmatched!
|Contact the Corps|