The Pioneer Corps is in need of 4 individuals to perform in our Baritone Section for the 2017 Season. Some openings in other sections are also available, but we need musicians of high energy to fill our baritone spots. Lack of experience is ok. We can train you as long as you have the energy and spunk that seems to be the stereotype of a baritone player!
In Pioneer, a D.C.I. World Class Corps, we have lots of traveling opportunities throughout the U.S.A. You will have new friends from literally all over the world who are part of our Pioneer Corps Family. You will perform in front of thousands of cheering fans as we compete in a full summer D.C.I. tour. You will be performing some of the favorites from the ever popular Broadway production of Les Miserables. This opportunity of a lifetime and great value can be yours as a member of the 2017 Pioneer Corps!
Many of the corps directors and instructors were also baritone performers in their youth. Could leadership skills be an offshoot of playing baritone??? Nobody knows for sure, but what is for sure is that there are many opportunities for you to benefit on the Pioneer Corps.!
Call or email the Pioneer Corps Office today for some free information, as well as a DVD of the corps. Also ask us for the contact information of the instructional staff person who will work with you. Plan to be at our next Rehearsal Camp Weekend in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on April 38-29-30th. So if you want to become a Pioneer baritone, let’s make it happen!
Pioneer Corps Director
VOLUNTEER TEACHING STAFF WANTED
♣ To assist at our winter Rehearsal Camps and also for Spring Training in Milwaukee, WI
o MARCH 10-11-12
o APRIL 28-29-30
o MAY 26-27-28-29
o MAY 31- JUNE 23
♣ All areas of instruction are welcome. Please submit your previous experience, availability, and area of expertise to:
o PHONE: 414-327-2847
The Pioneer Drum & Bugle Corps & Color Guard, based in Milwaukee, WI, is looking for talented young men and women to join the corps in 2017.
Experience the summer of your life with a World Class corps as you tour the country on the way to the Drum Corps International World Championships in Indianapolis, IN.
For information on joining Pioneer 2017:
1) Complete our Information Request Form
2) Join our 2017 Interest and Audition Group on Facebook
3) Check out the Music & Audition Downloads (Some captions may not be available immediately).
4) Make plans to be at our Winter & Spring Camps
5) Check out our Frequently Asked Questions
6) Start planning how you're going to pay your dues with our Guide to Fundraising
7) Create a Google Account if you do not already have one. We use Google products such as Google Docs & Google Drive to collect/distribute information over the course of the season. We will ask you for your Google/Gmail email address later in the camp season.
8) Check back often for additional news and details on the upcoming season!
|News From the Top|
Your contribution helps us become Better Every Day and serve today's youth with an experience that is unmatched!
|Contact the Corps|