VOLUNTEER TEACHING STAFF WANTED
♣ To assist at our winter Rehearsal Camps and also for Spring Training in Milwaukee, WI
o MARCH 10-11-12
o APRIL 28-29-30
o MAY 26-27-28-29
o MAY 31- JUNE 23
♣ All areas of instruction are welcome. Please submit your previous experience, availability, and area of expertise to:
o PHONE: 414-327-2847
The Pioneer Drum & Bugle Corps & Color Guard, based in Milwaukee, WI, is looking for talented young men and women to join the corps in 2017.
Experience the summer of your life with a World Class corps as you tour the country on the way to the Drum Corps International World Championships in Indianapolis, IN.
For information on joining Pioneer 2017:
1) Complete our Information Request Form
2) Join our 2017 Interest and Audition Group on Facebook
3) Check out the Music & Audition Downloads (Some captions may not be available immediately).
4) Make plans to be at our Winter & Spring Camps
5) Check out our Frequently Asked Questions
6) Start planning how you're going to pay your dues with our Guide to Fundraising
7) Create a Google Account if you do not already have one. We use Google products such as Google Docs & Google Drive to collect/distribute information over the course of the season. We will ask you for your Google/Gmail email address later in the camp season.
8) Check back often for additional news and details on the upcoming season!
|News From the Top|
Your contribution helps us become Better Every Day and serve today's youth with an experience that is unmatched!
|Contact the Corps|