The Pioneer Drum & Bugle Corps & Color Guard, based in Milwaukee, WI, is looking for talented young men and women to join the corps in 2018.
Experience the summer of your life with a World Class corps as you tour the country on the way to the Drum Corps International World Championships in Indianapolis, IN.
Current Openings (Updated 3/11/18)
Brass - Baritones
Percussion - Cymbals & Front Ensemble
Color Guard - Flags & Weapons
For information on joining Pioneer 2018:
1) Complete our Information Request Form
2) Join our 2018 Interest and Audition Group on Facebook
3) Join the Facebook Group for the section of your choice:
4) Check out the Audition Materials for your section.
5) Make plans to be at our Rehearsal Camps:
6) Check out our Frequently Asked Questions
7) Start planning how you're going to pay your dues with our Guide to Fundraising
8) Create a Google Account if you do not already have one. We use Google products such as Google Docs & Google Drive to collect/distribute information over the course of the season. We will ask you for your Google/Gmail email address later in the camp season.
9) Check back often for additional news and details on the upcoming season!
We are pleased to introduce you to our new brass arranger: Mr. Rob Stein!
Rob is an experienced writer, designer, adjudicator, educator and performer. Over 200 marching bands and drum corps across 40 states have used Rob's original compositions and arrangements, including The Baltimore's Marching Ravens, the largest music organization associated with the NFL.
|News From the Top|